DROSED Group, with turnover of ca. PLN 800 million, is one of the main players on the poultry product market in Poland. We employ 1600 people and produce over 80.000 mt of finished products per year.
Jacek Lewicki is the Chairman of Drosed Group Management Board.
Gilles Huttepain, Dariusz Orchowski, Maciej Przyborski, Adam Sojka, Krzysztof Terlikowski are members of Drosed Group Management Board.
DROSED has been in LDC Group since 2000. LDC are French fresh poultry producers, with turnover of EUR 2.8 billion.
DROSED Group includes the following Companies:
- DROSED S.A. (Siedlce) – Specializing at the production of canned and fresh poultry.
- Roldrob S.A. (Tomaszów Mazowiecki) – In Tomaszów we produce poultry, smoked products, roast products, minced meats and Vienna sausages. An exceptional product is the award winning oat goose, mostly exported to Germany.
- Sedar S.A. (Międzyrzec Podlaski) – the plant’s business profile comprises the production of fresh poultry, smoked products, delicatessen and hamburgers. The special products in our offer include ducks, geese and Kurczak Zagrodowy (farm chicken) (unique in national scale).
- DROSED Surowiec Sp z o.o. (Warszawa) – the core business of the company includes production of fodders, brooding, livestock breeding and control.
DROSED Group business in Poland comprises 4 areas:
- Stock (contracts with breeders, fodders, chicks)
- Production of poultry and poultry cuttings (chicken, goose, duck, guinea fowl, hen)
- Smoked poultry products
- Canned poultry products (major brand: Podlaski pâté)
Our total turnover comprises the sales:
- in traditional distribution channel (B2B, HoReCa, wholesale, retail stores) including without limitation: Makro, Selgros.
- in modern channel (hypermarkets, supermarkets and discount networks) including without limitation: Auchan, Carrefour, Real, Biedronka, Netto, Piotr i Paweł, Alma and other.
- for export to West European countries, including without limitation: the UK, Germany, France.
DROSED Group puts all the effort to offer their Customers and Consumers top quality products. Thanks to skillful combination of good Polish traditions and state-of-the-art production methods, we have won the trust in Poland and overseas.
The Company potential restored
The restoration of the Group’s production potential in smoked products and ultimate closure of the temporary external locations.
Purchase of land the factory is located on and expansion of the Siedlce plant plus buy-out of all the shares in Sedar.
Opening of modern Vienna sausage department
The expansion of the Processing Plant in Tomaszów and opening a modern Vienna sausage department in Roldrob.
The fire in Toruń
A production plant of Drosed in Toruń burned to the ground, which reduced the Group’s poultry production by 30 per cent and forced the Company to transfer part of the smoked products lines to a third-party plant “Pozmeat” in Poznań and “MAT” in Świecie.
We were awarded international certificates at BRC and IFS.
Modernization of the Plants
Thorough modernization of the Siedlce Plant and transfer of smoked production to Toruń.
Soliciting the investor
The strategic investor was solicited. It is LDC – French Capital Group – one of the largest poultry producers in Europe.
Drosed is the largest Group!
Winning the position of the largest poultry producing Capital Group in Poland.
Roldrob enters Drosed Group
Acquisition of package of more than 3/4 shares in ROLDROB Sp. z o.o., Poultry Plants in Tomaszów.
Start of production in Toruń
Production start at Pomeranian Poultry Plants.
Acquisition of Pomeranian Poultry Plants in Toruń.
Drosed in Stock Exchange
The Company public offer, first listing of DROSED S.A. in Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Establishment of Drosed S.A.
Privatization of Siedleckie Zakłady Drobiarskie [Siedlce Poultry Works] – establishment of DROSED S.A.
Establishment of Sedar S.A.
Large poultry farms, breeding 50-60 thousand broilers per year, become the suppliers.
Establishment of Siedleckie Zakłady Drobiarskie [Siedlce Poultry Plants].